Military Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate takes the strongest women in the world and places them will military men. We are their angels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES OF THIS FORUM (PLEASE READ)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 58
Location : I'm in southern California; Steven is in Great Lakes for a-school.
Registration date : 2008-12-05

RULES OF THIS FORUM (PLEASE READ)! Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF THIS FORUM (PLEASE READ)!   RULES OF THIS FORUM (PLEASE READ)! Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 21:22

Okay, art does not have rules, but this forum does.

Here are the basic guidelines...

* DO NOT CLAIM OTHER ARTWORK AS YOUR OWN -- this is not only a douchebag move, it is also ILLEGAL. If any other user or moderator finds out you are using the artwork of other's as your own, the most we might do is tell you to take it down, or delete if. However, other artists may be able to Google this place and just 'accidentally' stumble upon it, and if they find out what you are doing, you are in big trouble. It's just a bad idea all around, do not do it.
HOWEVER, posting and discussing the artwork of others is completely fine.
* DO NOT START ANY FIGHTS -- posting your artwork in this forum is basically letting us know that you want others to discuss your art and possibly give you constructive criticism. If you can not handle this, it is not giving you permission to flame one another or fight.
* NO REPEAT THREADS -- please do not clutter up the forum! Read closely to understand what this means...

You may have either...
1. ONE thread that contains all of your artwork. For example, "Killer's Artwork Thread" would contain all of Killer's art (photos, poems, etc.). I would strongly recommend using this as it is easier to find, look at, discuss, and edit/update when you need to.
2. ONE THREAD FOR EACH FORM OF ART. You may do this if you want, but I am kind of against it. What this means is that you may have three threads. Thread one is called "Killer's Photography," thread two is called "Killer's Poetry," and thread three is called "Killer's Photoshop Fun." While it is still organized, it's pretty much pointless and a waste of space. Like I said, you can do this, but it will ultimately be harder for you in the end when you have a pain updating things.

Rules will be added accordingly if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zapped_idiot

RULES OF THIS FORUM (PLEASE READ)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Angels :: ENTERTAINMENT :: ARTIST'S CORNER-
Jump to: