Military Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate takes the strongest women in the world and places them will military men. We are their angels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST ANONYMOUSLY...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 58
Location : I'm in southern California; Steven is in Great Lakes for a-school.
Registration date : 2008-12-05

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST ANONYMOUSLY... Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST ANONYMOUSLY...   IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST ANONYMOUSLY... Icon_minitime12/7/2008, 04:49

If there is an issue that you would like help on, but would like to post anonymously, then please use the forum's mule account.

The forum's mule account is to be used ONLY for this forum, and everybody is able to use it.
If there is any abuse with this account, I will ban the account and not create another one, then all users will have to post problems under their own names.

Username: DEARMILITARYANGELS
Password: militaryangels

* DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE JUST GOING TO USE FOR ONE TIME, IT WILL BE BANNED. Please use the mule. It is unsafe if there is a user who is creating an account to be anonymous, and post in this forum. It's just too iffy and we need to protect ourselves and the safety of our men. I have seen people do this on other sites to get information through "advice" and it is really scary. I understand that just "anyone" can use the mule, but it is still one account as opposed to many. Either learn to use the mule correctly, or post your issue under your name. We don't judge.

* PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG OUT AFTER YOU ARE DONE POSTING!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zapped_idiot

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST ANONYMOUSLY...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Angels :: GENERAL :: LIFE ISSUES-
Jump to: